السابقون الأولون فى الإسلام
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى إسلامى يهتم بالنبى صلى الله عليه وسلم وبأصحابه رضوان الله عليهم جميعا

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Surat Al-Fatiha

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
عاشق القرآن
مدير المنتدى
مدير المنتدى
عاشق القرآن

عدد المساهمات : 161
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/02/2010

Surat Al-Fatiha  Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Surat Al-Fatiha    Surat Al-Fatiha  I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 24, 2010 4:26 pm

Surat Al-Fatiha  Bissmillah29sc

Surat Al-Fatiha
Surat Al-Fatiha  Roseswagbar3mg
Reason for the name:

Called the light for the opening of the Holy Book is called or the book because they collected the basic purposes and also called the seven oft, and healing, and adequate, and adequate, and the foundation, and praise.
Balsorp definition:

1) Al-Makiya

2) of the bladder wall

3) the number of verses with seven Basmalah

4) is the first sura in the order of the Holy Quran

5) was revealed after the Al Amma

6) begin a sura methods of praise, "Praise God" did not mention the word God only once in the first verse

7) (Part 1), Party (1) quarter (1)
Sura axis topics:

The focus of the sura about the origins of religion and its branches, and belief, worship, and legislation, and the belief in the Last Day, and belief in the attributes of Allah, and to worship and the use of and pray, and go to be glorified and exalted request for guidance to the true religion and the straight path, and supplication to the installation on faith and pursue the path of the righteous, and to avoid through the anger and who have gone astray, and tell the stories of ex-United, and look at the Qubool happy and the wretched houses, and worship God orders and prohibitions
Reason for the revelation of Sura:

Abu soft that the Messenger was if emerged heard calling calling him: "O Muhammad, if he heard the sound go away, said his paper bin Nawfal: If I hear the call Vathbt until you hear what you say said:" When he had heard the call, O Muhammad, He said: "Beck said:" Say: I bear witness that There is no god but Allah and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, then said, "Say: Praise be to Allah the Merciful the owner of the Day of Judgement even finished with the beginning of the book and say that Ali ibn Abi Talib.
Preferred Sura:

Narrated by Imam Ahmad in his Musnad that Abu ibn Ka'b read the Prophet or the Koran, he said the Messenger of God: "and my hand has been revealed in the Torah nor the Bible nor in the Psalms, nor in the Criterion the like, are the seven oft and the Koran great Ootih" This hadeeth indicates Allaah says in Soorat al-stone (and I have bestowed upon thee the Seven Oft Glorious Quran
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://islamfoeall.ahlamontada.com

Surat Al-Fatiha
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
السابقون الأولون فى الإسلام :: Islamiyyat great :: الإسلام بلغات أخرى Islamic Forum-
انتقل الى: