السابقون الأولون فى الإسلام
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

منتدى إسلامى يهتم بالنبى صلى الله عليه وسلم وبأصحابه رضوان الله عليهم جميعا

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

.......Sura

اذهب الى الأسفل 
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
عاشق القرآن
مدير المنتدى
مدير المنتدى
عاشق القرآن

عدد المساهمات : 161
تاريخ التسجيل : 25/02/2010

.......Sura Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: .......Sura     .......Sura I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 24, 2010 4:31 pm

Sura

.......Sura Roseswagbar3mg
Reason for the name:
Sura named after precious "cow" to commemorate that miracle appeared impressive at the time of Musa where one person was killed the children of Israel did not know the murderer introduced the command to Moses, perhaps the killer knows that Allah revealed to him to tell them to slaughter a cow and to strike the deceased, part of which Vyahya God and tell them the murderer shall be proof of the power of God Almighty in the revival of mankind after death.
Balsorp definition:
1) are the cities of Surat
2) length of the fence
3) the number of verses verse 286
4) the second Sura of the Koran in terms of ranking
5) It is the first Surah revealed in the city
6) begin with "cut" pain ", he said the word God more than 100 times, the longest verse in the Qur'an, verse 282 of religion,
7) the "1,2,3" party "1,2,3,4,5". Quarter, "1:19".
Sura axis topics:
Sura Al-Quran of the longest ever, one of the fence, which means the side of civil legislation, as does the rest of the wall systems that deal with civil and statutory laws needed by the Muslims in their social life.
Reason for the revelation of Sura:
1) "Did not that book." Mujahid said: "The first four verses of this Sura was revealed in the faithful and Eitan later Nzlta in unbelievers and three years later landed in the hypocrites.
2) "Those who disbelieve," he said Dahhaak: it was revealed in the Abu Jahl and five of his family and his canine said: I mean the Jews.
3) "If those who believe," said al-Kalbi: from Abu Salih from Ibn Abbas, this verse was revealed in Abdullah bin Abi and his companions, that they went out one day Fastqublhm a group of companions of the Messenger of Allah said: Abdullah ibn Abi said: hello friend Mr. Brown Tim Shaykh al-Islam and the second messenger of God in the cave the donor be the same money and then take, however, Omar said: hello Sir Bani Adi bin Ka'b Faruq strong in the religion of Allah the donor be the same and money of the Messenger of Allah, then taken, however, and said: hello cousin Messenger of Allah and circumcised him Mr. Bani Hashim, with the exception Messenger God then separated Abdullah said: to his companions how you have seen me if I did meet them so do as I did praised him good Muslims returned to the Messenger of Allah so Allah revealed this verse
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
https://islamfoeall.ahlamontada.com

.......Sura
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
السابقون الأولون فى الإسلام :: Islamiyyat great :: الإسلام بلغات أخرى Islamic Forum-
انتقل الى: